- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
water resources, pensions, chair, Give Me Tap, green economy, Innovation, welfare, urban, risk, DIY, Copenhagen, Rainforests, flood risk, water bottles, TB, TED, hacking, renewables, Slums, retirement
Digital Divide in the UK? : 60 Seconds
Facts and figures of the digital divide in UK
While the majority of people in the UK have access to the internet, there are still 17 million people who do not.click to read more »