- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
design thinking, Imperial, towns, digital technology, learning, climate change, Education, water resources, finance, Jamie's dream school, communications, developing world, britain, rural, waste, connected Africa, contagion, Sugru, growth, science
Questions from the Audience Part 1
- Aired: December 2009,
- Posted: 1st December, 2009
- Video: FLV /
- 57 MB
Questions from our audience part 1
(00:00) Q1 Much more can be done to increase safety on the internet for children especially- should the existing idea of ‘internet rating scheme’ be reinforced? [Answer follows straight away]
(3:44) Q2 Certain services should be transferred to online spaces, do you agree? [Answer follows straight away]
(6:20) Q3 You do think ‘digital inclusion’ and ‘digital divide’ are useful terms or that they are too broad? [Answer follows straight away]
(7:31) Q4 Do the positives of the internet use outweigh the negatives such as becoming more reactionary and having shorter attention spans? [Answer follows straight away]
(12:02) Q5 Good local initiatives should be scaled up in rural areas; but which ones? [Answer follows straight away]