- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Nicholas Negroponte, Housing Expansion, one laptop per child, informal economy, OLPC, AIDS, cuts, Nuclear energy, Eco Towns, laptops, mobiles, Big Issue, schools, shopping, HIV, markets, benefits, India, web, David Keith, Thames Estuary
Digital technology in Africa
Erik Hersman: Crowdsourcing put to good use in Africa (19 May 2011, The Guardian)
Herman Chinery-Hesse discusses digital technology in Africa (19 May 2011, BBC World Service)
"Through necessity, Africans are adapting and developing new technology in inventive and intuitive…
"Through necessity, Africans are adapting and developing new technology in…