- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Dr Sue Black, plastic, Cities, Gateway Projects, Housing Expansion, government, global, Sugru, chair, disease, computers, globalisation, growth, design, oceanography, England, resources, retirement age, natural resources, cryptography
Engineering our climate : Focus
What is geoengineering?
- 17th February, 2009
Read about engineering solutions to directly modify the Earth's environment and climate to help ease the warming of the planetclick to read more »
Have your say - Engineering our climate
Tell us what you thought of 'Engineering our climate' event. Discuss the issues raised on the night by our panel.
- 21st May, 2009
- more »
Meet the panel for ‘Engineering our climate’
Read the biographies of the panel for 'Engineering our climate' event. Prof David Keith is an internationally renowned environmental scientist, based at Calgary Univeristy, Canada and Dr Paul Johnston, Head of Science Unit for Greenpeace International
- 2nd April, 2009
- more »