- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Economic Growth, women, @Dr_Black, Cameron Sinclair, jamie oliver, Thames Gateway, housing, low carbon, USA, retirement age, COP15, Dr Lipkin, SARS, Innovation, Sir Gordon Conway, Mobiles, towns, Medicine, HIV, nexus
Audience Questions 3 & 4
- Aired: May 2009,
- Posted: 14th May, 2009
- Video: FLV /
- 17 MB
What are the alternatives to geoengineering?
Catherine Brahic - New Scientist
Isn't there a danger of very rapid change in temperatures if geoengineering is used and then shut down?
Peter Irvine - Studying Geoengineering at Bristol Universityback to top »