- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Health, @Dr_Black, low carbon energy, resources, water footprint, DIY, Asia, ICT, Education, waste, skills, Martha Lane Fox, teachers, wind power, Give Me Tap, retirement, energy, learning, Denmark, Imperial
Importing goods, exporting drought? : Focus
Dr Chad Staddon - our use of water
Discussing our often overlooked consumption of water in Britain
Interview with Professor Tim Lang
We sat down with Professor Tim Lang, Food Policy expert and government advisor to discuss water footprints in the food industry.
- 2nd October, 2009
- more »
Meet our panel
Read the biographies for the 'Importing goods, exporting drought' event. Including BBC's George Alagiah and WWF's Robin Farrington
- 24th August, 2009
- more »
The hidden cost of what we consume
Water is an essential resource, but the scale of global water consumption needed to produce what we use and consume has a dramatic impact around the world.
- 30th June, 2009
- more »