- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
aid, planning, Winston, Eco Towns, deforestation, NHS, Climate Change, pandemic, one laptop per child, marketing, web, globalization, labour, slums, connected Africa, benefits, nhs, politics, War, pandemics
- Aired: October 2009,
- Posted: 20th October, 2009
- Video: FLV /
- 20 MB
Q2 Should the international community impose a levy on countries with a high water footprint, to subsidise sustainable and efficient agricultural technology across the world?back to top »