- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
rescources, CO2 Emissions, welfare, Flood risk, #21cc, online, John Bird, pollution, TED, globalization, global, Sal Khan, United Nations, geography, War, protectionism, government, UNAIDS, grey gap year, Challenge
Keeping pace with a digital revolution : Focus
INTERVIEW: Tom Chatfield
The author and tech commentator on technology's effect on society.
Dr Aleks Krotoski PhD
Academic, journalist and host of the Guardian's Tech Weekly podcast
Editor-at-large of WIRED UK magazine and UK Prime Minister's ambassador to TechCity.
Author of The Blind Giant, examining technology's influence on politics, society, and commerce.
Our panel take a range of questions from the audience.
INTERVIEW: Dr Sue Black
Leader of the campaign to Save Bletchley Park, Founder of The GoTo Foundation & BCSWomen.