- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
pop ups, Piot, flooding, rainforest, Sustainability, ICT, risk, badger, David Keith, Big Issue, place, Thames Estuary, jamie oliver, Cities, hacking, Dr Lipkin, nhs, Warming, sustainability, government
Keeping pace with a digital revolution : Focus
INTERVIEW: Tom Chatfield
The author and tech commentator on technology's effect on society.
Dr Aleks Krotoski PhD
Academic, journalist and host of the Guardian's Tech Weekly podcast
Editor-at-large of WIRED UK magazine and UK Prime Minister's ambassador to TechCity.
Author of The Blind Giant, examining technology's influence on politics, society, and commerce.
Our panel take a range of questions from the audience.
INTERVIEW: Dr Sue Black
Leader of the campaign to Save Bletchley Park, Founder of The GoTo Foundation & BCSWomen.