- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Save Bletchley Park, nexus, pandemic, policy, UNAIDS, AIDS, Japan, India, justin webb, drought, COP15, G20, communications, email, welfare, Peter Piot, Tom Chatsfield, water resources, Robert Winston, capitalism
Q3 - Jill Goddard - Thames Estuary Partnership
- Posted: 4th June, 2008
- Video: FLV /
- 23 MB
Jill Goddard is Executive Director of Thames Estuary Partnership (TEP)
TEP provides a neutral forum for local authorities, national agencies, industry, voluntary bodies and local communities to work together for the good of the Thames Estuary.back to top »