- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Warming, Sir Gordon Conway, rural, tech, global health, capitalism, water resources, skills, Fish, protectionism, plastiki, Thames Estuary, Housing Expansion, virus, rescources, Peter Piot, wind energy, DIY, www, consumption
Migration: skills and the job market : Focus
Meet the migration panel
Jonty Bloom, Sir Andrew Green, Philippe Legrain and Khalid Koserclick to read more »
UK migration controversies: a simple guide
UK migration controversies: a simple guideThis policy briefing sets out the current state of geographics research evidence on migration and its impacts on UK economy and society.
- 3rd February, 2009
- more »
Issues of migration
What are the issues surrounding migration in the UK? // What are the benefits and disadvantages?
- 12th January, 2009
- more »
Press Release - Migration: skills and the job market
Read the Press Release for the Migration: skills and the job market event, 11 November 2008
- 4th November, 2008
- more »