- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Slums, medical correspondent, Martha Lane Fox, laptops, mobiles, unsustainable, Thames Barrier, design, OLPC, markets, Flood risk, Biofuels, Carbon Capture Storage, grey gap year, Africa, Alan Turing, politics, design thinking, 3G, Eco Towns, David Keith
- Aired: May 2010,
- Posted: 1st June, 2010
- Video: FLV /
- 64 MB
Martin Bell chairs a discussion with our speakers, Cameron Sinclair and Barbara Stocking.
Exploring issues including the rise in the number of people affected by natural disasters, the recovery in Haiti, and the role of the media in post disaster zones.
back to top »