- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
wind energy, NIMBY, Natural disaster, Give Me Tap, welfare state, Bletchley Park, population, low carbon, SARS, cryptography, Copenhagen, design, wind power, Dr Lipkin, society, keeping pace with a digital revolution, United Nations, Nicholas Negroponte, Child of our time, europe
Q2 Christopher Reeves
- Posted: 31st May, 2010
- Video: FLV /
- 25 MB
Q2 How do you deal with the issue of people often looking for the lowest cost product as opposed to the best value to the community and building local business around that?back to top »