- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
Turing, natural disasters, TED, connected Africa, deforestation, Nuclear energy, future, BCS, design thinking, uk, Dr Lipkin, world trade, steganography, Denmark, design, risk, nhs, #21cc, United Nations, embedded water
Q4 Nigel Woof
- Posted: 31st May, 2010
- Video: FLV /
- 45 MB
Q4 What solutions might there be for spreading the funding for NGO's over a longer period, rather than just the immediate relief period?back to top »