- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
NHS, Industrial Revolution, teachers, britain, internet, #21cc, Education, green economy, broadband, Nuclear energy, population, genetics, deforestation, China, Robert Winston, resources, green energy, education, tech, UK
Antony Oliver - New Civil Engineer
- Posted: 8th March, 2010
- Video: FLV /
- 106 MB
has has edited New Civil Engineer, the best read weekly magazine in construction, for nine years and recently led a highly successful redesign to bring the magazine and website bang up to date with readers needs.
A chartered member of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Antony spent six years working as a civil engineer with Owen Williams and Balfour Beatty before jumping the fence into journalism. He started on NCE as a junior reporter and has worked on all sections of the magazine covering some of the biggest and most interesting stories in construction over the last 15 years.
As the profession’s flagship publication Antony is dedicated to ensuring it reflects and leads the whole industry and is passionate about ensuring the next generation views the profession as a sound career option. .
Antony was named Business Magazine Editor of the Year 2008 by the Periodical Publishers Association in June.back to top »