- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
e-learning, Singapore, Haiti, Alan Turing, Dr Sue Black, Eco Towns, rescources, ageing, nicholas negroponte, world, Jospeh Rowntree Foundation, nexus, Flood risk, Martha Lane Fox, Gateway Projects, creativity, wind power, Housing Expansion, Medicine, recycling
Plastic pollution in the oceans : 60 Seconds
What is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch?
Find out how plastic is leading to the pollution of large areas of the world's oceans.click to read more »