- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
slums, Singapore, Jospeh Rowntree Foundation, teachers, laptops, genetics, DIY, health care, Medicine, retirement age, water bottles, bbc, colombia university, Countryside, Climate Change, retirement, malaria, Migration, palm oil, baby boom
The future shape of Capitalism : In the News
How Britain leads the world in social-good capitalism
- Source: The Telegraph
- 28th July 2013
Philanthropy is changing and Britain is leading the charge.full article »
The B Team mission
- 6th June 2013
The future of business: what are the alternatives to capitalism?
- Source: The Guardian
- 29th April 2013
Jules Peck asks what the implications of limits to growth are for capitalist theory, the alternatives, and what it means for businessfull article »
Davos 2012: Has capitalism got a future?
- Source: BBC News
- 24th January 2012
Has capitalism got a future? Is it fit for the 21st Century? And if it has and is, how must capitalism change?full article »
The End of Capitalism? - Professor David Harvey
- Source: Penn Humanities Forum
- 8th December 2011
The current situation is not sustainable. But what changes need to be made to overcome this mounting crisis of our world economic system? How radical an adaptation will be required? David Harvey, the brilliant theorist and scathing critic of postmodern society, looks at what the future holds for global capitalism.full article »
Occupy London initial statement
- 19th November 2011
Davos 2010: Sarkozy calls for revamp of capitalism
- 27th January 2010
French President Nicolas Sarkozy has called for a fundamental rethink of capitalism in the aftermath of the financial crisis. "We need deep profound change," he said in his keynote speech at the World Economic Forum in Davos.full article »