- Big data, big impact?
- Feeding the 9 billion
- Countryside in Crisis?
- The Energy Water Food Stress Nexus
- Unsustainable Fishing
- Keeping pace with a digital revolution
- Global health in the 21st Century
- Adapting to an urban future
- Educating for tomorrow
- Digital technology in Africa
- Persistent poverty in Britain
- Can the UK ever be sustainable?
- Plastic pollution in the oceans
- Natural disasters: how to improve?
- Not In My Back Yard
- Digital Divide in the UK?
- Importing goods, exporting drought?
- Britain’s ageing population
- Engineering our climate
- The future shape of Capitalism
- Migration: skills and the job market
- Razing the Rainforest
- London under water
- Concreting the countryside
- Future of low carbon energy
- Africa in the 21st Century
- Ed Parsons »
- Professor Mike Batty »
- Professor Tim Wheeler »
- Professor David Keith quotes »
- Dr Paul Johnston quotes »
Have your say - Engineering our climate
Tell us what you thought of 'Engineering our climate' discussion.
Discuss the issues raised on the night by our panel
- Should we be researching ways in which we can manipulate the earth's climate?
- Are the dangers associated with geoengineering too great?
- Should we be focusing on the challenges of mitigating carbon emissions?
- Does geoengineering provide an easy option for governments?
Post your comments below